- Rat Catcher Labradoodles :Cloud Catcher Labradoodles as it really is
- Jandaz: Puppy Farming a litter every 7 Days 14 Hours and 2 Minutes
- Jandaz: a Problem of Pedigrees.
- Jandaz, the Statistics of Shame
- Jandaz: Bella’s story
- Jandaz: Portrait of a Puppy Farmer
- Labradoodles , just another business. UPDATE, Nichii Gakkan the Multinational Puppy Farm.
- An Open Letter To The MDBA Award Nominees Regarding Beverley Manners of Rutland Manor at the Award Ceremony
- A Web of Deceit -Terragethen- Tegan Park- Rutland Manor Cobba Dogs
- Sunsethills Puppy Farm: Rorie’s story, a puppy’s Hard Labour
- Sunset Hills Puppy Farm Dogs, where are they now?
- Dylan Jones’ planning application for kennelling 196 breeding dogs waits for Carmarthen Council’s rubber stamp
- Labradoodles, just a business, like any other
- Service Dog Charities and Rutland Manor (Update)
- “I bought sick dogs and sold them with fake Rutland Manor pedigrees” Beverley admits it all
- More lies from Rutland Manor
- Is Angela closing her puppy farm? The latest news on Tegan Park
- Angela Melodie (Cunningham) Woolley in her own words DEREK “SHOT POOR LITTLE ELLIE AND HER BABY PUPPIES”
- An open letter to Schools visiting Banksia Park Puppies
- Rutland Manor and Tegan Park: who are you conning now?
- Deathrow: Rutlands Billie Jo and Rutlands Bobbi Jo
- Tegan Park dogs. Where are they now?
- The Designer Dog Fraud
- Every cute puppy comes from somewhere
Author Archives: Ubique Larkhill
When Nichii Gakkan bought up Sunset Hills and Cloudcatcher Labradoodles, some money was spent updating the old and dirty kennels and I thought the dogs would have a better life even if it is in a Puppy Farm dedicated only to … Continue reading
In 2006 The Kennel Club registered nearly all of Janice Griffiths’ breeding. My researchers don’t claim to have ALL the records for ALL the breeds she produces but, as a follow up to Number Cruncher’s look at the Jandaz poodle … Continue reading
Farms of Shame has received a bundle of pedigrees from the concerned owners of Jandaz puppies. My researchers have discovered that they show up the principle problems that we find in the paperwork issued by puppy farms: no health testing; … Continue reading
Farms of Shame has received an email from Number Cruncher which gives a breakdown of Janice Griffiths’ poodle breeding from 2004 to 2007 when most of her litters were registered and for the price of kennel club publication anyone could … Continue reading
Ann has contacted Farms of Shame with the story of her puppy Bella which she bought from Jandaz Cockapoos. Thank you Ann for your courage. Here is Bella, according to her pedigree she is supposed to be a first generation … Continue reading
I posted on a UK Labradoodle Forum a few years ago and asked if there was any breeder they knew who deserved a place on Farms of Shame. I got a lot of emails mostly from people too scared to … Continue reading
株式会社 ニチイ学館 子犬の農場 Since I posted that Nichii Gakkan had … Continue reading